Frequently Asked Questions

No. The association is comprised of all the individual property owners within the specified community. Omni was hired by the Board of Directors to assist in the operation of the homeowners or condo owners association.

Overseeing all aspects of a community is time consuming job. Your Board of Directors serve your community on a voluntary, non-paying basis and often times have daily commitments outside the realm of your homeowners association. At the direction of the Board of Directors, Omni provides association management services including:

  • Accounting: Billing, Receivables, Collections, Payables
  • Address Homeowner/Neighborhood Concerns
  • Annual Meetings: Preparation and Attendance
  • Assistance with Budget Preparation
  • Attend Quarterly Board Meetings
  • Community Mailings per Board Direction
  • Enforcement of Covenants & Restrictions
  • Maintain Member Database and Documents
  • Manage Annual Reports/1120-HS
  • Monthly Financial Reporting
  • Obtain Contractor Bids
  • Omni HelpDesk
  • Oversee Contractors
  • Property Inspections
  • Community Website – Set up, Hosting and Maintenance

Association dues are collected from each property owner within that specific community to support the day-to-day operation of the community. An annual budget is established based on these dues to determine the ability of the association to pay its bills. These dues enable the association to pay for services such as landscaping, pond maintenance, street light maintenance, pool maintenance, social events, common area maintenance and repairs, and so forth.

Yes, you can pay your dues online in the following ways:

  1. For your convenience, there is a banner on the home page for paying your dues online. If you are ready to pay now, you can click here to pay.
  2. You can click here to go to the Omni website and click on the ONLINE PAYMENT icon.
  3. Or you can pay online using your bank?s Bill Pay Service. Be sure to include your lot number in the memo!

By-laws, covenants, conditions & restrictions are the documents that set forth the governing guidelines for an association. These governing guidelines are typically established prior to the development of a community by the developer of the community to ensure stability in the establishment and continued advancement of a community.

We suggest that in circumstances that require emergency assistance that residents use their right to be safe and call the proper authorities in extreme cases, for instance, if a dog is running loose in a community animal control needs to be contacted.  Horry County Animal Control, 843-915-5172.  If there are issues with excessive noise or loud neighbors, contact the police.  You can call 911 in the case of an emergency.  If it is an non-emergency, call 843.280.5511.

You need to submit an Architectural Request Form from Omni Management which can be downloaded from the website or mailed to you, also a plot plan needs to be included with it marked where the changes will be on the lot, a contractors estimate needs to be submitted as well. After these documents are sent to Omni they have 30 days to process the request and a letter will be sent to the homeowner with the status of the request.